Options

Passed my Sec+

xphantasmxxphantasmx Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed my security+ this afternoon. Darills book was very helpful and the biggest reason I passed.
So in the last 11 days I got my Network+, Security+ lol now I get my name on a piece of paper on the wall of successful students that passed Sec+. This paper is hosted in my CISSP professors class. Woot
I am so happy.

Thanks for all the suggestions from everyone,

Comments

• Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congrats on passing this one, it looks like you've been (and will be) keeping busy with the cert-studies. Good luck with the CCNA.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    gramacorpgramacorp Member Posts: 39 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm working on mine now. How long did you study?
  • Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! 11 days for both net+ and sec+....I'm impressed!icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    tecjohnsontecjohnson Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    steelodonsteelodon Member Posts: 103
    I also passed the Security + exam today. Darrill's book was a great help and very much one the reasons I passed this exam.
  • Options
    tattoo_techtattoo_tech Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good job brother!!!!icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    xphantasmxxphantasmx Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I studied 8 days. But hard 10 hours a day or pretty close to it.
  • Options
    Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    xphantasmx wrote: »
    I passed my security+ this afternoon. Darills book was very helpful and the biggest reason I passed.
    So in the last 11 days I got my Network+, Security+ lol now I get my name on a piece of paper on the wall of successful students that passed Sec+. This paper is hosted in my CISSP professors class. Woot
    I am so happy.

Thanks for all the suggestions from everyone,

icon_cheers.gif Congrats on pass!! icon_cheers.gif
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass :)
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".