Commodore 64 and Amiga

tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
I know the Amiga line has been tossed around forever I stopped keeping track a while back.

Commodore USA

Guess there is a 64 in a keyboard and the Amiga is getting released. Found out about it because they had an add inside my copy of Tron Legacy Blu ray.

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    WOW. Brings back memories.
  • Stiltz79Stiltz79 Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Now Atari needs to make a comeback!
  • aordalaordal Member Posts: 372
    hah that's awesome! I want one.
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Throwbacks....I love it!!

Now we need the TRS-80 to make a comeback too! Get a cassette that can hold 1 Exabyte and I'm in! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I keep up with the C64 remix scene (have done one or 2 aswell...mostly bad icon_redface.gif ). It's amazing how much support that machine still has.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • Armor149Armor149 Member Posts: 115 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thats cool, now I can relive my childhood and play Zork for hours on end.
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819 ■■■■■□□□□□
    im looking at the new slim one ... it would be perfect for a cisco stuff all id need to add is a monitor and mouse

right now most of my cisco builds include one of those little nettop computers so can manage them
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Great memories of gaming nostalgia!! icon_cool.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I had an Amiga 500 back when I was stationed in Okinawa a long time ago. I kept it in the closet for years and finally chucked it with a bunch of other stuff icon_sad.gif
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks the post down memory lane.