Options

passed today with an 846

techboyjktechboyjk Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
Much better than I did on server+ in which I only passed by one question. (76score/75topass).

I guess i was ready!

iNet+ down, Server+ down, Network+ down, now on with A+, followed CCNA, Linux+, Security+, Project+, eBiz+, CCNP, then MCSE stuff.

Comments

• Options
    se12endipi7yse12endipi7y Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed Net+ with an 846 too!!! got 4 wrong. that'd be a 94% haha w00t

congrats man.

ima take my A+ hardware exam next thursday, and then ima take the OS one in may... then onto MCSE stuff.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Congrats! Congrats!

Techboy...any reason you want to load up on certs......?
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    load up on certs? $$+Learn
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I say only because, Certs don't equal $$$....If you have more certs than experience, you maybe labled as a "paper-tech" at interviews...
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
  • Options
    i do have experience. I'm like a warrior with tons of battle scars but only a few feathers in my cap. I need more feathers to match up with my war stories..... I dropped out of college to get into the work force, did rather well without certs (had to beg for jobs and do them cheap), and gained alot of experience. It would take me 3-4 years just to get back into the swing of college and get my bachelors. So I figured I would just rack up the certs to combine with my experience, then later in life go back to college when I can afford to be a "scholar" and study something that interests me not study something that will make me $$$.