Options

CCNA-3 HELP ???????

moss12moss12 Banned Posts: 220 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm doing ccna 3 at the moment and at school they have me do ccna 3 module type tests to guide me throught to end of year exam for ccna 3 exam. but to pass ccna 3 module tests i need to study cisco online ccna 3 curriculumn which quite boring with useless information which i don't need. does anybody know any good resources available for ccna 3 which are good notes written well so i can pass ccna 3 module type questions ???. well i have todd lammle book ccna study guide but my lecture teacther said it is useless for ccna 3 module tests icon_cry.gif

Comments

• Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    moss12 wrote:
    ...but to pass ccna 3 module tests i need to study cisco online ccna 3 curriculumn which quite boring with useless information which i don't need. icon_cry.gif

As you stated to "pass" CCNA 3 you need to "study" the online material which means that this material in NOT useless. To some people it may be boring but it does help you with the objectives for the CCNA exam. So, you will need to study it to pass the CCNA 3 test.
  • Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    moss12 wrote:
    I'm doing ccna 3 at the moment and at school they have me do ccna 3 module type tests to guide me throught to end of year exam for ccna 3 exam. but to pass ccna 3 module tests i need to study cisco online ccna 3 curriculumn which quite boring with useless information which i don't need. does anybody know any good resources available for ccna 3 which are good notes written well so i can pass ccna 3 module type questions ???. well i have todd lammle book ccna study guide but my lecture teacther said it is useless for ccna 3 module tests icon_cry.gif

During the Academy, I've used the Sybex book to supplement the "official" reading, whether it be online or the companion guide. There have been many times where I would struggle to grasp what the online material was attempting to communicate, and have found a more simple explaination in the Sybex book.

There's no getting around it. If you want to pass the module exams you must read the official material. However, using supplemental material may help you to understand the concepts that are covered in those modules.

Good luck!
  • Options
    moss12moss12 Banned Posts: 220 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thats it guys I'm gonna Nail this , I'm gonna study hard i'm gonna memorise understand you name it .I'm gonna Win this i'm not gonna let negative thought push me . I'm gonna survive this shot