Passed!

ttalaocttalaoc Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I got an 852 in about 25 minutes. I had to be a little careful on the wording on some of the questions. Despite what Darril said, that was probably the biggest issue I had. I was a little worried after reading some of these posts, but overall it wasn't a bad test! Onward to the free 70-680!

Comments

• Cthu1huCthu1hu Member Posts: 52 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! Test wasn't too bad with Darrils book. Good luck with the next one!
  • ttalaocttalaoc Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Not at all! I would highly recommend it. Though it cuts out some stuff that was actually on the exam, its a nice, easy, and fairly compact read. I saw it for $10 for the kindle on Tuesday and that motivated me to finally get the Sec+. Would of like to take the test Friday but I had to wait a bit longer than I anticipated for the voucher.
  • Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    ttalaoc wrote: »
    I got an 852 in about 25 minutes. I had to be a little careful on the wording on some of the questions. Despite what Darril said, that was probably the biggest issue I had. I was a little worried after reading some of these posts, but overall it wasn't a bad test! Onward to the free 70-680!

icon_cheers.gif Congrats icon_cheers.gif

Welcome to the club!!
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".