Options

Is sybex going to come out with a new ccnp book

jeff113jeff113 Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
I read so many complaints about cisco press for the ccnp books and was wondering if anyone new if sybex was going to come out with a new ccnp book.

Comments

• Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    jeff113 wrote: »
    I read so many complaints about cisco press for the ccnp books and was wondering if anyone new if sybex was going to come out with a new ccnp book.

I'm reading the OCG and FLG for ROUTE, but I'm also going over this book:

Amazon.com: Cisco Network Professional's Advanced Internetworking Guide (CCNP Series) (9780470383605): Patrick J. Conlan: Books

It's pretty good and it has a lot of info in it. I know it's for the old CCNP test, but still worth looking over.

Have you read the FLG for ROUTE? I'm reading it now and I can say I like it better than the OCG. It's a better, much easier read than Odom's OCG.

Just my 2 cents.
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    valenvalen Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jeff113 wrote: »

If they do, I wouldn't buy it. Their MCITP books have been loosely thrown together crap. I no longer trust them to put put useful book.
  • Options
    NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I have Conlan's Sybex book. While it doesn't cover the exams, it's definitely CCNP level material and a good read.