Cisco Nexus Training

KelkinKelkin Member Posts: 261 ■■■□□□□□□□
Any one have any recommendations on Cisco Nexus Training Classes?

Comments

• shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    Kelkin wrote: »
    Any one have any recommendations on Cisco Nexus Training Classes?

I just finished the DCNI class it was pretty good. Kinda pricy though, but with Broacade and other vendors starting to step up Cisco is giving away the classes away cheap with free lab time after you finish.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • KelkinKelkin Member Posts: 261 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Which training provider did you go with?
  • shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    Firefly
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
    While this isn't a training class...I picked up this book for some nexus experience and it was really good in my opinion. My only complaint with the book is that it mostly focuses on the 7000 series (because of the L3 capabilities), and I only have 2k and 5k. However, the overall information in the book is good.

Amazon.com: NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures (Networking Technology) (9781587058929): Kevin Corbin, Ron Fuller, David Jansen: Books
  • KelkinKelkin Member Posts: 261 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sweet.. i might have to pick that up.. I have 7k and 5ks..
  • zerglingszerglings Member Posts: 295 ■■■□□□□□□□
    While this is not related to training, might as well share it. This guy gave us an introduction to Nexus during our Cisco Lunch & Learn sessions and he seems to know a whole lot about Nexus.
    :study: Life+