Options

ICND1 on Saturaday :)

-DeXteR--DeXteR- Member Posts: 130
Ok here's the story it all started last year september when i got interested into the field of networking when i decided to pursue CCNA , but all things didn't go well for that moment had some problems in life which i needed to address so took a temporary break and now i'm back to pursue my goal . First on my list ICND1, my first cisco exam on the track hope i can control those nerves on the day .
My preparation material consists Wendell odom ICND1 book , packet tracer software [ tried GNS3 got messed up totallyicon_lol.gif ] .Had studied todd sybex book and watched cbt videos long back when i first started last year [though don't remmeber much , it just provided the ignition for me ] . Hope Wendell's book get me over the line .

P.s - Gonna practice on the boson exam in little time from now . hopefully it won't be ruthless on me icon_lol.gif

Sigh!! having a hard time slotting the exam in the near by center . Let's hope everything works just fine as planned
Will update later :)

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck on exam!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Good luck for Saturday.
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • Options
    ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
    best luck

practise subnetting
  • Options
    martell1000martell1000 Member Posts: 389
    good luck.

i took the same test on tuesday and i was kinda nervous too but the feeling when you beat it is great.

your preparation looks solid.

and as saif before - you should be able to solve subnetting and its a good thing to know how to use show commands...

if you never took a cisco test the simulations might scare you but there is nothing in it which you preparation would not cover. just take your time and try to figure out what they want from you. a lot of questions can be solved by ruling out the obviously wrong answers
    And then, I started a blog ...
  • Options
    Right practise on show commands
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    good luck!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck man, I'm thinking about taking mine on Monday or Tuesday, haven't decided yet for sure.
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • Options
    Can any one help me find some **** sheets for quick summary :D and also quick fire go-thru of ios show and other commands .

P.s- And boson didn't go that well but learned a lot about the exam !! :)
    thanks in advance
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    -DeXteR- wrote: »
    Can any one help me find some **** sheets for quick summary :D and also quick fire go-thru of ios show and other commands
    You usually just create your own while you study..... but these are really good if you didn't: **** Sheets - Packet Life
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    mikej412 wrote: »
    You usually just create your own while you study..... but these are really good if you didn't: **** Sheets - Packet Life

Thanks for those . Does any one have a **** sheets of the All ios commands for icnd1 will be really helpfull ?!!

Thanks
  • Options
  • Options
    ccnaomkar wrote: »

Thanks for those

Btw couldn't get a date for sat got scheduled for Monday icon_cry.gif

back to icon_study.gif
  • Options
    Can some one confirm regarding this

Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.

so after i clear my icnd1 i have to wait for 180 days . Holy donuts !!!!icon_sad.gif

plz someone say i am wrong about this article i read on cisco site !icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    Why on earth would you take the SAME exam twice within a year if you PASS?
    And then, I started a blog ...
  • Options
    -DeXteR- wrote: »
    Can some one confirm regarding this

Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.

so after i clear my icnd1 i have to wait for 180 days . Holy donuts !!!!icon_sad.gif

plz someone say i am wrong about this article i read on cisco site !icon_sad.gif

i think what my logic tells that if u score 850 and u have to score above 900 as some companies required scoring beyond passing and also to prevent ****

as said in post
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/29729-i-passed-ccna-640-802-close-900-too.html
  • Options
    ccnaomkar wrote: »
    i think what my logic tells that if u score 850 and u have to score above 900 as some companies required scoring beyond passing and also to prevent ****

as said in post
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/29729-i-passed-ccna-640-802-close-900-too.html

Thanks for those icon_lol.gif .MY bad !!icon_rolleyes.gif
    Why on earth would you take the SAME exam twice within a year if you PASS?
    i was thinking about ICND2 . Nevermind icon_lol.gif