Options

Scheduled for tomorrow morning

Geek1969Geek1969 Member Posts: 100 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was enjoying a nice relaxing week off of work on vacation until Tuesday night. Certify4Less sent me an e-mail about 1/2 price vouchers for Sec+. Couldn't pass it up again. I bought Daril's book last fall and have read most of it twice now but never scheduled the test. Tomorrow it is though. Took all of the practice exams Wed and today, doing pretty well on them. Going to read Crypto chapter again tonight I think. Hopefully I'll have this one out of the way tomorrow.
WIP:
ROUTE

Comments

• Options
    ChooseLifeChooseLife Member Posts: 941 ■■■■■■■□□□
    First of all, good luck with the exam!

Are you talking about getcertify4less.com? I've been subscribed to their mailing lists for the longest time, but I never receive any notifications, and I'm pretty positive a few days ago their web site did not have any early expiry Sec+ coupons...
    “You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process.” (c) xkcd #896

GetCertified4Less
    - discounted vouchers for certs
  • Options
    instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Geek1969 wrote: »
    I was enjoying a nice relaxing week off of work on vacation until Tuesday night. Certify4Less sent me an e-mail about 1/2 price vouchers for Sec+. Couldn't pass it up again. I bought Daril's book last fall and have read most of it twice now but never scheduled the test. Tomorrow it is though. Took all of the practice exams Wed and today, doing pretty well on them. Going to read Crypto chapter again tonight I think. Hopefully I'll have this one out of the way tomorrow.

If it's any consolation to you, it's easier than the CCNA you already have!
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck on exam!! You can do it icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    ChooseLife wrote: »
    First of all, good luck with the exam!

Are you talking about getcertify4less.com? I've been subscribed to their mailing lists for the longest time, but I never receive any notifications, and I'm pretty positive a few days ago their web site did not have any early expiry Sec+ coupons...

Yes,
    I looked on their site again yesterday and it's back to normal price already, but here is part of what they sent me on Tuesday.....

In this newsletter
    -- CompTIA Security+ Exam Voucher for $133. Save $133 off the Regular Price. Valid at Pearson VUE Test Centers In USA/CAN
    -- CompTIA Network+ Exam Voucher for $123. Save $123.00
    -- Please visit our new website: GetCertified4less!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Your CompTIA Security+ Test must be taken on or before April 19th, 2011 at any Pearson VUE test center in the United States and Canada.
    CompTIA Security+ Exam for $133! Save $133.00

They may have more like this as the new 301 exam is scheduled to begin next month.
    WIP:
    ROUTE
  • Options
    100 questions 35 minutes used 861/900.
    Darril's book and experience. Now back to Cisco.
    WIP:
    ROUTE
  • Options
    ChooseLifeChooseLife Member Posts: 941 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!
    Geek1969 wrote: »
    Yes,
    In this newsletter
    -- CompTIA Security+ Exam Voucher for $133. Save $133 off the Regular Price. Valid at Pearson VUE Test Centers In USA/CAN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Your CompTIA Security+ Test must be taken on or before April 19th, 2011
    That's a nice deal. Could I ask you for a favor - to ping me if you get a newsletter about discounted Sec+ voucher again in the next few days?
    “You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process.” (c) xkcd #896

GetCertified4Less
    - discounted vouchers for certs
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! Great score icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nice job on the pass!