Taking CCNA tomorrow

Maced129Maced129 Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone, I'm a new user here, but I have browsing the forums now for a long time...finally signed up!

I know you guys are probably sick of these posts but you guys seem very supportive so I figured I'd make this post.

I'll be taking the test around 1 PM EST, I've studied for almost 2 months.
Wish me luck!!

Comments

• Geek1969Geek1969 Member Posts: 100 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Welcome to TE and Good Luck to you tomorrow.
    WIP:
    ROUTE
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Maced129 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm a new user here, but I have browsing the forums now for a long time...finally signed up!

I know you guys are probably sick of these posts but you guys seem very supportive so I figured I'd make this post.

I'll be taking the test around 1 PM EST, I've studied for almost 2 months.
    Wish me luck!!

At this point, it's late in the game, so the BEST advice I can give is time management, be prepared to draw out a subnetting chart on your scratch paper, so you can reference during the exam.

That's about it, if you really studied and prepped, you should do just fine.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    Good luck, holmes. icon_thumright.gif
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif

Hopefully you've noticed some of the regular last minutes pre-exam suggestions: time management, read the NDA & check out the exam demo before the exam, read all of the question and answers and read the question again and then pick the correct answer(s), etc.

But if you've missed them, here's a couple of pre-exam suggestion "greatest hits."
    Wish me luck :)
    640-802 Tomorrow (8/13/10)
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Good luck and welcome.
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • -DeXteR--DeXteR- Member Posts: 130
    Good luck man !!
    And heartly welcome to TE forum:)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck on exam!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ncnavguyncnavguy Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck! I just took and passed the CCNA on 4-15 and can say while it was nerve wracking after that last question to see if I passed when I did it validated all those hours of study. Also if you fall short don't give up, I took it a week ago and posted a 765 then by focusing on my weakness'es came back and posted a 947 . So go for it and hopefully you'll join this nerdy club
  • JohnnyBigglesJohnnyBiggles Member Posts: 273
    ncnavguy wrote: »
    Good luck! I just took and passed the CCNA on 4-15 and can say while it was nerve wracking after that last question to see if I passed when I did it validated all those hours of study. Also if you fall short don't give up, I took it a week ago and posted a 765 then by focusing on my weakness'es came back and posted a 947 . So go for it and hopefully you'll join this nerdy club

How much was it to retake the exam? Is it full price all over again?
  • ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ya full price

icnd1:125
    icnd2:125

ccna composite:250
  • ncnavguyncnavguy Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes it was another 250$ quite a high price to pay for failure, but in a cost/benefit comparison it was well worth it. With eyes immediately turned towards CCNP I can only hope for a higher success rate amongst the next 4 exams.
  • martell1000martell1000 Member Posts: 389
    Statisticly its better to take the 2*125 path - because if you pass one exam the first time you can take the other one 3 times before stuff adds up to the 500 which occur when you fail the ccna once ...

and failing a cisco exam has always to be calculated with i guess ...
    And then, I started a blog ...
  • Maced129Maced129 Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I passed, 937!

Didn't think I would score that high, the first question probably took me 15 mins to finish!

Thanks for the support all! On to CCNA:S!
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Maced129 wrote: »
    passed
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Good Luck with your CCNA Security studies icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • MickQMickQ Member Posts: 628 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! And all the best with your CCNA:S.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!!

Nice score icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • -DeXteR--DeXteR- Member Posts: 130
    congratsicon_cheers.gif
    good luck with ccna:sicon_thumright.gif
  • Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Congrats on the passicon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□