Options

Passed

knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
Hi Guys,

As you may or may not get from my username I am Knownhero. My password for some reason will not rest so I have had to make a new one.

Just want to thank everyone here in helping me pass this exam did it on my third try. Alot of WSUS and DNS for me hope thats not breaking any of the rules to say. Also 9 simulations, as many people have mentioned before CBT and TestOut are awesome!

Might see some of you on the Exchange side of things :D

Regards
70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

That exam is next on my list to getting my MCSA!! icon_cool.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on staying focussed and getting 291 bagged. Many people here (especially me) can relate to the amount of headaches this exam has caused.
  • Options
    vwtechvwtech Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!
    What version of WSUS was on the test I wonder? The study guide I have has version 1. I'm doing hands on with version 3.
    Don't tell co-workers your going for a Cert that they don't have. They may think your trying to take their job.