Todd Lammle' new 7th Edition Bonus Material

toddlammletoddlammle Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
If you bought my new CCNA 7th edition study guide, please email me at todd@lammle.com and I'll send you the extra bonus material and labs I wrote. Please email me your receipt for the 7th edition.

Cheers!
Todd Lammle

Comments

• gonXgonX Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Also make sure you have PT version 5.3.1 or 5.3.2 PT updater wouldn't update my version from 5.3 message said it was the newest version but that wasn't the case.
  • huwwatkinshuwwatkins Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi
    Will a screen shot of my amazon order page be ok?
  • toddlammletoddlammle Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes a screen shot of your Amazon order is perfect, or the email receipt that Amazon sent you.
    Todd Lammle
  • ZachBZachB Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Cool. Sent over my Amazon receipt :)
    Currently working on:
    CISSP
    MSFT 70-417
    CCNA
  • Wall-EDWall-ED Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    can't you be kind enough and just post them here for everyone?
  • the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Didn't know the new version was out! Got the Kindle Edition and email is being sent!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    This is going to probably win me over in my Sybex vs Boson debate in my head....
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • beach5563beach5563 Member Posts: 344 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good because I will probably be going back to Sybex again for another shot at CCNA. Will be buying the new book soon. Going through the CBT nuggets videos now. I have Packet Tracer too.
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    yup, just bought the full blown Sybex kit, going to send an email now
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • ajmatsonajmatson Member Posts: 289
    Hello Mr. Lammle,

I just sent you an email. I bought my book a few months back from B&N and was not aware of the bonus content. I do not have my receipt but I attached a pic of the book and my info to the email. I hope that will do :)

Alan
    Working on currently:
    Masters Degree Information Security and Assurance (WGU) / Estimated 06/01/2016
    Next Up: CCNP Routing Exam | Certified Ethical Hacker Exam
    Cisco Lab: ASA 5506-X, GNS3, 1x 2801 Router, 1x 2650XM, 1x 3750-48TS-E switch, 2x 3550 EMI Switches and 1x 2950T swtich.
    Juniper Lab: 1x SRX100H2, 1x J2320 (1GB Flash/1GB RAM, JunOS 11.4R7.5), and 4 JunOS Firefly vSRX Routers in VMWare ESXi 5.1
  • sasprosaspro Member Posts: 114
    Email sent. Got the 7th edition last night on my Kindle (after finishing reading the 6th edition)
  • murdoctxmurdoctx Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is this post for real? I have both the kindle version and the paperback.
  • sasprosaspro Member Posts: 114
    murdoctx wrote: »
    Is this post for real? I have both the kindle version and the paperback.

Yes.

I got my bonus material via email this morning
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Class ACT by a great Author/Teacher! Much respect to you sir for even spending time to do such a great deed to many. Sir, may I send you some coffee on behalf of the TechExams.net ? It is from Starbucks (eGift), its the only way I know how to send it to you :)
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • CheesyBreadCheesyBread Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I read this full book 1 week before my CCNA and scored near 900. It was one of the best CCNA book I've ever read.