Options

Passed 70-290!!

Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
I passed my exam on Windows Server this morning!! I used MS press kit book, Exam Cram, and TechExams TechNotes. I'm moving onto the 70-291 next in my MCSA/MCSE certification track!!
*Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
*Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63

Comments

• Options
    knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    Well done on the pass! Keep on trucking and you'll get that MCSA.
    70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
    MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development

• Options
    Jarhead2011Jarhead2011 Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass and good luck on you next exam!!
    "Getting information off the internet is like drinking water from a fire hydrant" - Michell Kapor
    2013/2014 Certifications
    CCNA R&S Project Management SQL 2008/2012
    Currently Reading: Network Warrior 2nd Ed.

• Options
    hyperrawr9000hyperrawr9000 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Well done!! Prep well for the 291, it can be a bit of a beast.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    I'm one exam away so I'm excited to get the MCSA finished!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    mcitp_gurumcitp_guru Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! The 70-291 exam definitely isn't an exam to take lightly. Make sure you study well for this one, it definitely is a step up from 70-290!

Make sure you study the DNS and RRAS sections thoroughly icon_wink.gif
    Check out my blog for information on the MCITP Certification.
  • Options
    Datamanisrobin2004Datamanisrobin2004 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratuluations! I'm working on getting my MCSE.
  • Options
    DOSDOS Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great job! Good luck on your next oneicon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Member Posts: 197 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Currently i am preparing for my 70-290, with ms press, measure up test and a sybex book!! i know its an easy exam, but still it has a lots of questions ( in books,test, internet etc] i dont want to take a risk, so whenever i think i am well prepared, i have to rethink coz of some new question, so finally!! i have decided to give the test on monday,wish me luck. i have already passed the xp so this is my 2nd exam. can anybody plzzz explain me the scope, i get totally confused with the Global, domain local,universal, just i get confused when it comes to which group can include which group. also in my xp exam i didnt got any simulations, but just the picture of the dialogue box, screen capture, so would i get simulations on my 70-290 exams or not!! if i pass this then the next is exchange 2007icon_rolleyes.gificon_study.gif
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”
  • Options
    robdogrobdog Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Currently i am preparing for my 70-290, with ms press, measure up test and a sybex book!! i know its an easy exam, but still it has a lots of questions ( in books,test, internet etc] i dont want to take a risk, so whenever i think i am well prepared, i have to rethink coz of some new question, so finally!! i have decided to give the test on monday,wish me luck.

Did you take the exam??? If so, how did it turn out???
  • Options
    yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Member Posts: 197 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I passed with 820!! I got lot of simulations. but it was easy.
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”
  • Options
    I passed with 820!! I got lot of simulations. but it was easy.

Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif