Options

Passed CCENT score 850!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

techone01techone01 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Today I passed CCENT exam with score 850!!!!icon_lol.gif
I would like to thanks member of this forum for all their support, My exam preperation material was cbtnuggets, todd lammle book and packet tracer.

Now i am taking couple of days break than back to ICND2 exam. Please suggest me good preperation material for ICND2.icon_wink.gif
Completed

Comptia A+,Network+, CCENT

In Process.
CCNA....

Future Certification
CCNP.

Comments

• Options
    Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Congratulations icon_cheers.gif

regarding icnd2 study - carry on with what works for you, CBT nuggets, Packet Tracer/GNS3 and a good book.
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • Options
    martell1000martell1000 Member Posts: 389
    congrats icon_cheers.gif

did the same score on icnd1 last tuesday :)

i am starting tomorrow with the cbt nuggets videos and thinking about getting some lab equipment the next weeks because im planning to do some more cisco certs during the summer
    And then, I started a blog ...
  • Options
    tomaifauchaitomaifauchai Member Posts: 301 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! 1 more and CCNA
  • Options
    SneakDoggSneakDogg Banned Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm surprised so many people mention CBT Nuggets videos. I've actually never seen them but they seem pretty expensive for what you get. Wouldn't it be more cost effective to get this?:

Amazon.com: CCNA Video Mentor: (CCNA Exam 640-802) (2nd Edition) (9781587201912): Wendell Odom: Books

Also, I learned from another poster that you can watch this online with a safari subscription.
  • Options
    Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    SneakDogg wrote: »
    I'm surprised so many people mention CBT Nuggets videos. I've actually never seen them but they seem pretty expensive for what you get. Wouldn't it be more cost effective to get this?:

Amazon.com: CCNA Video Mentor: (CCNA Exam 640-802) (2nd Edition) (9781587201912): Wendell Odom: Books

Also, I learned from another poster that you can watch this online with a safari subscription.

Don't know about the CCNA video mentor, but I've had a look at the CCNP route one by Kevin Wallace which, to be honest, would serve as a good revision aid in the last few days before the exam. CBT Nuggets, however, helps you get those concepts down in the first place.
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • Options
    SurferdudeHBSurferdudeHB Member Posts: 199 ■■■□□□□□□□
    techone01 wrote: »
    Today I passed CCENT exam with score 850!!!!icon_lol.gif
    I would like to thanks member of this forum for all their support, My exam preperation material was cbtnuggets, todd lammle book and packet tracer.

Now i am taking couple of days break than back to ICND2 exam. Please suggest me good preperation material for ICND2.icon_wink.gif

Congrats! What did you use for subnetting readiness?
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    techone01 wrote: »
    passed
    Congratulations on the ICND1 Pass icon_cheers.gif and the CCENT Certification!! icon_cheers.gif

Good luck with your ICND2 Studies icon_study.gif after you've recharged drunken_smilie.gif your batteries.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrts

for ccna video mentro they are just command guides which can be used as last minute revision

cbt nuggets or train signal

both are good
  • Options
    -DeXteR--DeXteR- Member Posts: 130
    Congrats man !!
    I passed my Ccent today . :)
  • Options
    EildorEildor Member Posts: 444