Failed :( 630

worldwide35worldwide35 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Back to the books. Will retry in in the next 2 or 3 months.

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Sorry to hear that. What were your top three worst domains?
  • worldwide35worldwide35 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Operational Security(9)
    Physical Security(9)
    Telecommunications(6)

I knew going in that Telecommunications was my weak area but I'm in shock on the Operational and Physical Security. I totaly Bombed those 2 and not sure how I did that. Maybe I took them too lightly because they were the 2 shortest domains. Wow
  • blackholeblackhole Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    it may be like that in your paper you might have got just few question on Physical Security and you did not score any so you end up getting 9. example out of 225 Q this domain might have say 5 Q and you got wrong 4 of them ......... juts my imagination :) JD and other correct me if you know how those numbers in () are being calculated.
  • rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Operational Security(9)
    Physical Security(9)
    Telecommunications(6)

I knew going in that Telecommunications was my weak area but I'm in shock on the Operational and Physical Security. I totaly Bombed those 2 and not sure how I did that. Maybe I took them too lightly because they were the 2 shortest domains. Wow

Sorry to hear about your score. you probably only missed passing by a few questions. Take a few days off, collect your thoughts and get back on the horse. What did you use to study the first time? Think positive thoughts. You will beat it the second time!
    CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    blackhole wrote: »
    JD and other correct me if you know how those numbers in () are being calculated.
    Nobody outside of the (ISC)2 and their exam prep people knows how the exam results are truly calculated.