Options

Passed 290

MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
Passed 290 yesterday.
I wasnt sure if I passed or failed when I was waiting for my score. Ended up getting a 760.

291 is up next. Hoping to take that in a couple of weeks or so.

Comments

• Options
    AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

I also recently passed it last weekend. I got almost the exact same score on the exam icon_cool.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    biker_dudebiker_dude Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey Mr. Agent. What did you use to study for your test? Are you DOD?
  • Options
    MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I was DoD, but no longer. Left for a job at a private company.

I used the MS press book, I also have a lot of knowledge with Windows 2003/2008 and AD. So that book is all I really needed to read.