Options

New 70-290 Exam Format with Simulation

hslimhslim Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, I believe most of you heard about the introduction of simulation questions in the 70-290 and 291 exams. Have any of you get a taste of it?

I will be taking mine on mid April but thought perhaps it would be wiser to wait slightly longer to figure how it will be like?

Comments

• Options
    NafessaNafessa Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    if u got any **** for that plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    help me icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    Hello noun,

Here a techexams we wont help anyone looking for material for cheating on the exams. Test King is a braindump and we wont help you on that. But, if you would actually like to study for that exam we would be glad to help you with any questions you might have. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    yeeeesssssssssssss
    finally i found some one to help me
    ok be ready for questions
    and dont laugh lotsssss will be silly :)
  • Options
    mswiechmswiech Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think that noun needs to be taking to the woodshed, and giving a wipping too....

damm cheater, I guess that we should get him hooked on phonics too since he can't read......LOSER icon_twisted.gificon_evil.gif
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius (c.551-c.479 BC)
  • Options
    PawNtheSandmanPawNtheSandman Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Don't worry, Noun will figure it out.

He will use TK to pass his exams.

Maybe he will be lucky to get a job, then when they ask him to do simple stuff, he won't know how to do it, his boss will realize he is a paper cert, and fire him.

Noun, you should just apply for Best Buy's Geek Squad now.
    Currently Studying: CCNA
  • Options
    first of all i am not him i am HER
    i am a girl icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif
  • Options
    awaisyboyawaisyboy Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nafessa wrote:
    first of all i am not him i am HER
    i am a girl icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

**** are **** papers..wont help u ...in the long run!
  • Options
    awaisyboyawaisyboy Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    anyone know how much of the exam is simulation-based, whilewe on the subject?