CCNA Intro to Net+

mwolfe6mwolfe6 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just passed the CCNA Intro exam with a 915. Should this be a pretty good sign that I am ready and able to pass the Net+ exam? icon_confused.gif

Comments

• D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    Let’s just say you have an advantage! icon_wink.gif
  • rentaghostrentaghost Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Im enrolled in the Cisco Academy and not far off taking the ccna intro (so, on paper, not too far behind your studies) and from the practice questions I have used I'd say Net+ would be very 'passable'.

I haven't done Net+ but id personally feel very confident taking it next week with some targeted revision if I had to.
  • lordylordy Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hi all,

maybe I missed something, but where is the point in taking Net+ if you are on the road to CCNA which, in my opinion, has a much higher value ?

Regards,
    Lordy
    Working on CCNP: [X] SWITCH --- [ ] ROUTE --- [ ] TSHOOT
    Goal for 2014: RHCA
    Goal for 2015: CCDP
  • D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    but where is the point in taking Net+ if you are on the road to CCNA which, in my opinion, has a much higher value ?
    Apart from another cert to list on your resume, which may actually make a difference between getting a job or not, cause lots of HR people don't know the difference 'that' well (I guess they are impressed by the "+" ;) ), knowledge-wise there's hardly a point to it. I think it's better to invest the money you would spend on the Net+ exam on a Cisco book + exam, ie. continue with CCNP or do CCDA first. If you are a CCNA of course.