Options

Last Minute Prep

bout2kbout2k Member Posts: 28 ■■■□□□□□□□
I read Darill's book twice and watched the CBT section on cryptography. Can anyone recommend some last minute prep ideas? What about practice questions?

I am taking the exam this Friday.

Thank You
What happens in the cloud, stays in the cloud! - Jeremy Cioara

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    How did you do in the pre and post assessments?
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    My Last minute prep - i skimmed through the notes which i prepared during the course of my study ( which had the various port nos and crypto alogorithm stuff listed

Also i just re-read all the summary behind each chapters ( used sybex + Syngress books ) just to make sure i didnot miss out anything

Good luck and all the best ( DG wont let you down icon_wink.gif)
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    bout2kbout2k Member Posts: 28 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you for the information.

On the pretest I scored in the high 80's and on the post test I scored in the low 90's. Now I am getting 100% on both tests.

Has anyone used Boson for Security+? I am thinking about purchasing them just to put myself at ease.
    What happens in the cloud, stays in the cloud! - Jeremy Cioara
  • Options
    xopitoxopito Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    bout2k wrote: »
    Thank you for the information.

On the pretest I scored in the high 80's and on the post test I scored in the low 90's. Now I am getting 100% on both tests.

Has anyone used Boson for Security+? I am thinking about purchasing them just to put myself at ease.

you will be fine I studied for like 10 days the book of darill's and I took 871