Options

Passed the 70-668 today

anothergeekanothergeek Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
I became a MCITP: SharePoint Administrator today, the exam consisted of 50 questions. The exam starts off with 10 questions then breaks into small sections consisting of 1 to 4 questions per section. Overall the exam was easier than the 70-667 in my opinion. I spent most of the time reading the Microsoft TechNet site and Microsoft Administrator pocket consultant book.
GCIH, CEH, CHFI, EDRP, Sec +, ITIL

Comments

• Options
    GoldenKnightGoldenKnight Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Master of Science - Information Technology, Bachelor of Arts - Information Science, PMP Project Management Professional, CAPM Certified Associate in Project Management, MCP Microsoft Certified Professional, Six Sigma White Belt
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

What's next?
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    anothergeekanothergeek Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys...Well I am currently reading the Project + book and I will be taking the EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional within the next month and half. I might take the 294 to finish my MCSE next week....Idk yet.
    GCIH, CEH, CHFI, EDRP, Sec +, ITIL