Options

New Job!!

DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
Got the call today…. New Job!!!!

It’s an IT support position for a national ticket company based in the city I live by. It’s everything from desktop support to setting up Cisco VPNs from events to home base.

Tech support for Xerox was my very first job in the field. It was a good job…. Learned a lot, however I am glad to be moving on to a job that offers more of what I want. I am so glad I chose the CCNA.

It was a little difficult putting in the two week notice especially to my manager who has been awesome to work with. But I got over it quick when I reminded myself that this is a main step in the field I have worked so hard to get into. The money helped too.

Thanks to everyone here, all the threads and posts I have read relating to jobs has definitely helped me.

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! When do you start?
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Two weeks from tomorrow, can't wait to jump in.
  • Options
    hex_omegahex_omega Member Posts: 183
    Keep us updated in this thread when you start your new job.

Oh, and congrats.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on new job!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    XcluzivXcluziv Member Posts: 513 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the new job!!!!
    LINKED | GTECH | NOTHINGBUTSHAREPOINT - BLOG AUTHOR

"TRY NOT. DO. OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY" - Yoda

• Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! :D