Options

Two certs down, many to go....

vanquish23vanquish23 Member Posts: 224
I have been a member for a while, but do not post much. Obtianed my Security+ from my company that sent me to a boot camp. Studied on my own time for the Network+, and passed yesterday. Only reviewed the end of chapter questions, but I am a Senior Network Tech at General Dynamics. That could have helped.

Starting 2 May, my company is sending me to a CCENT boot camp. Then onto CCNA on my own time.
He who SYNs is of the devil, for the devil has SYN'ed and ACK'ed from the beginning. For this purpose, that the ACK might destroy the works of the devil.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Good Luck with your Cisco studies icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats and good luck with Cisco CCNA study!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    KillerNutsOSUKillerNutsOSU Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! I am in the same boat as you - I've been a recent browser of the site since starting to study for Net+ but haven't posted anything yet.

I just passed my Net+ on Thursday (Passed A+ two days before New Years, so ertified for life!). I think I am going to start 70-270 then move on to CCENT and CCNA. I have no experience in the IT field, so I think getting MCP first is the smartest idea.
  • Options
    JpgonzalJpgonzal Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I imagine CCENT will be relatively easy fresh out of Network+, I'll be following a similar path myself. Post some of your study habits that you think allowed you to be successful or some things you might have done differently to help us commoners! :D
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats .
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    Howling MonkeyHowling Monkey Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thats a pretty sweet deal, gotta love a company that invest in their employees.

While you're at it, ask if you can get checked out on the F16 Falcon. You know, if you need to work at another location, the falcon will get you there in a hurry.

Just something to think about.
    This is the end and the beginning