Security Job in O'Fallon, IL

azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
I don't know why the recruiters don't bother reading my resume and noticing that I am no where near IL. But I figured I would share in case anybody in IL is looking. Guess it is easier to mass email than to actually target an audience that might be interested.

Hello,

I'm a recruiter with a defense contractor called ASG. I found your resume online this afternoon while searching for Information Assurance Engineers to support our work at the Air Force Network Integration Center at Scott AFB in O'Fallon, IL. I wanted to email you in hope that you might be able to recommend someone in your network.

I'm primarily looking for junior to mid-level CISSPs who are interested in learning DIACAP and then doing certification and accreditation for the Air Force. A current CISSP or CAP certification is required prior to starting work. Unfortunately, telecommuting and remote work are not an option at this time. This is a direct hire position with my company including salary, benefits and paid vacation/holidays. I'm still waiting on the official rates, but I project that the salary will land between $70-80k.

Please forward my email to anyone that you think might be interested in hearing more about it. I appreciate any help you can give.

Thank you in advance,

Bill

Bill Branstetter
a(sg)
T | 210.293.6400 x703
Abacus Solutions Group, LLC
A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Currently Studying:
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)

Comments