Passed Sec+ Today!

Glyphic83Glyphic83 Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed with a score of 876!
To those of you wondering if you're ready or not...if you've read Mr. Gibson's book thoroughly, and you're getting 90% or more on his practice questions, you are ready. That book is all you need :)
70-680 next!

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • wiseguywiseguy Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and thanks for the feedback! This makes me feel much better hearing success stories using Darril Gibson's book. It's been my primary study guide along with some practice exams from ExamForce and PrepLogic.
  • Glyphic83Glyphic83 Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys!
    And wiseguy, if you're using that book as your primary source you can't go wrong.
    For those looking at the 301 exam, check out Professor Messer, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Nework+, Microsoft Certification Training
    I took 201, but Mr. Messer is in the process of uploading videos for 301 right now.
    I used his videos for A+ and Network+, and while you will not pass an exam using those his videos alone (and he says as much on his site), they were an absolutely fantastic supplement and very helpful for me. I'm sure his 301 videos will be no different :)
  • rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • ThxlbxThxlbx Member Posts: 105
    Congrats!
    WGU B.S.IT - Security
    Currently Enrolled:
    LET1, INC1, INT1
    Courses Completed:
    EWB2, TEV1, TTV1, CLC1, TSV1,WFV1,ORC1
    Courses Transferred:
    BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LVT1, QLC1, SSC1, SST1, QMC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1
    Courses needed:

BGV1, AKV1, GTT1, MGC1, WDV1, TPV1, GUT1, ABV1, TWA1, CPW4, BLV1