What are the best practice tests for 70-680?

Todd BurrellTodd Burrell Member Posts: 280
I have been working on my MCITP:EA, and I have passed the 70-647 and 70-649 exams - so now it's on to 70-680. I have the MS Press book and have ordered the Darril Gibson 685/686 book, but I was wondering what the best practice exams are for 70-680 from other folks experience? For the Server exams I have used Transcender, Selftest and MeasureUp as well as Ucertify.

I was just wondering which of these companies (or other companies) have the best practice for 70-680?

Thanks

Comments

• PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I used the Measure up questions with the MS press book and Ucertify for the 680. Both worked pretty well together.
  • Lord NikonLord Nikon Member Posts: 115
    I've been studying with the MS Press, LabSims/Testout, ExamCram and measure up.
    "This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch; the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, ****, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop me, but you can't stop us all.."

• jerry7jerry7 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

The resources you have mentioned, Transcender, Selftest, MeasureUp,Ucertify, and cbtnuggets, I assume that those are paid services? Correct?

Thanks!
    JL
  • gldean1980gldean1980 Banned Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I Purchased the VCE exam manager and downloaded the test exams from *******. I've been told that these are more like the actual exams. The messureup exams that come with prep kit are far more complicated than the actual exams.

Good Luck!
  • pzeropzero Member Posts: 192
    gldean1980 wrote: »
    I Purchased the VCE exam manager and downloaded the test exams from *******. I've been told that these are more like the actual exams. The messureup exams that come with prep kit are far more complicated than the actual exams.

Good Luck!

as in the known brain dumping site?
    http://www.certguard.com

You do yourself a disservice and lower the credability of certification not to mention that MS can ban you from all future exams....