Taking the N+ next week

slyeslye Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
I've been self studying from the myers book and taking the quizzes on the CD. Best part was the $123 voucher :D from getcertified4less.com. I order the voucher and got the # and arranged for a spot a pearsonvue in under 15mins. Very happy. Now I just need to buckle down and study hardcore for the test next wednesday.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck on exam next week!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Do it the Hardcore Way

All the best
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • wood299wood299 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the info on the site. I was just wondering to myself how I was going to come up with the 250..
  • gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
    thats not back i wish i paid that much for my network+ icon_sad.gif i ended up paying the 250. Oh well... Good luck on the exam should be easy :)
  • slyeslye Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks all, I'll be taking the test this afternoon. I'm still a bit nervous, so we'll see how it goes. I feel like the more I study the more I find new information that I had not remembered before.
    I've be taking the Mcmcse tests and getting 70-85%. There are quite a few netbeui questions and older material questions that werent covered in the Myers book, so I'm assuming most of that material has been retired.
    I've also been taking the myers quizzes and getting 80-85%, and the tests 90%.

I'll let you all know if I pass later tonight.
  • nimrod.sixty9nimrod.sixty9 Banned Posts: 125 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well? How did you do?
    I hope that training paid off!
  • slyeslye Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well? How did you do?
    I hope that training paid off!
    I passed with a 785/900!
  • bluraptorbluraptor Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    taking N+ on friday 5/16/2011 :D, new to this forums but the questions are helping a lot