Options

Completed A.S. Degree :)

reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
Hello everyone. Well, yesterday I tested out of two classes thereby completing my Associate of Science in Electronic Systems Technology. This degree encompasses digital and analog theory, signalling, telecom theory and maintenance, and basic computer networking. In another year, I will complete another associates in Networking Technology. YAY. :D
Reloaded~4~Ever

Comments

• Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    Good job.... I have 2 semesters left and I'll have my A.A.S in Networking Technology. I'm sure it feels really good to get that done. I know I can't wait!

Best of luck with your new studies.
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Congratulations! It DOES feel good when you've completed your degree, I know I felt a huge relief.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!

Someday, I'll look into adding some sort of degree to my resume.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Congrats,! It does feel good to have that chapter closed.
  • Options
    james11james11 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A Nation Online: Entering the Broadband Age is the sixth report released by the U.S. Department of Commerce examining the use of computers, the Internet, and other Current Population Survey of 57,000 households containing 134,000 persons, this report provides broad-based and
    online bachelor degree
    statistically reliable information technologies in general, and broadband , are transforming the way we live, work, and learn.
    mike tler
  • Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    Congrats! icon_lol.gif

I will be starting my Associate degree in Computer science with the Cisco option hopefully in June. I will be attending www.Baker.edu, this is my first time ever going to college or extra schooling, since I was born and raised in the UK. This degree also gives me the option to obtain my CCNA which I am very excited about. I can only go part time so it might take me more than 2 years to do. I just hope I’m ready for all the home work!!! icon_redface.gif
  • Options
    DarklyWiseDarklyWise Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

I just started my AAS in Computing & Digital Forensics at www.champlain.edu esp. with the Accelerated Option I should be able to knock credits down quickly icon_cool.gif

Ah.. getting smarter..the brain is starting to hurt icon_wink.gif
    A being Darkly Wise and Rudely Great