Finally a CCA. Xenapp 5 on 2003 server (1y0-A23)

lunchbox67lunchbox67 Posts: 131Member ■■■■□□□□□□
Just passed it.
My first Cert

Comments

• instant000instant000 Posts: 1,745Member
    lunchbox67 wrote: »
    Just passed it.
    My first Cert

Congrats.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • lunchbox67lunchbox67 Posts: 131Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Just an FYI

All I used to study were the products at Citrix Experience and the THE REAL Citrix CCA Exam Preparation Kit by Syngress.

Well that and I have used Citrix at work for a number of years. But I have only used what was needed for our business so I will not claim in-depth knowledge of the entire product.
  • instant000instant000 Posts: 1,745Member
    lunchbox67 wrote: »
    Just an FYI

All I used to study were the products at Citrix Experience and the THE REAL Citrix CCA Exam Preparation Kit by Syngress.

Well that and I have used Citrix at work for a number of years. But I have only used what was needed for our business so I will not claim in-depth knowledge of the entire product.

Thanks!

I want the CCA on '08, wish me luck!
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • ShloebShloeb Posts: 2Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man! Even I am preparing for this. Could you tell me what kind of questions were there? Any tips? Thanks.
  • lunchbox67lunchbox67 Posts: 131Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Shloeb wrote: »
    Congrats man! Even I am preparing for this. Could you tell me what kind of questions were there? Any tips? Thanks.

This was my first test in many many years. I wanted to try and remember some but I just couldn't.

But I can say this, Citrix Experience and the THE REAL Citrix CCA Exam Preparation Kit by Syngress ... IMHO ... are all the print material you need to pass the test.

icon_study.gif
  • 7lowe7lowe Posts: 178Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I have to take it next Friday.