A tip for you guys

okplayaokplaya Member Posts: 199
I haven't seen it mentioned here, but if it has, please forgive me. Chris Bryant (TrainSignal) has a Facebook/Youtube page and he posts videos almost daily for CCENT/CCNA/CCNP. The videos are short, but really helpful as he is labbing only. I'd highly recommend to those that don't have gear or a simulator. So if you have a Facebook/Youtube page go check it out for some free video training to supplement your current studies.

Comments

• CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've used those videos in study. I'd recommend them too.
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
  • ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
    chrys bryant videos are good
  • QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    I used Chris Bryant's stuff, and my own made up labs and that was enough to pass both tests. He has good stuff if you can get past how he says he's a CCIE 12933 at the beginning and end of everything.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'll check them out!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Netadmin320Netadmin320 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks for this information will have to check it out
  • SurferdudeHBSurferdudeHB Member Posts: 199 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thx for the tip.