Options

Pass 70-686

Dilan-LTDilan-LT Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
PASSSSS but it was very very hard.... score 700 icon_cheers.gif one wrong answer and.... BUT - I'm lucky icon_thumright.gif

Comments

• Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    Lord NikonLord Nikon Member Posts: 115
    cheers! Good job!
    "This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch; the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, ****, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop me, but you can't stop us all.."

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    lunchbox67lunchbox67 Member Posts: 132 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Dilan-LT wrote: »
    PASSSSS but it was very very hard.... score 700 icon_cheers.gif one wrong answer and.... BUT - I'm lucky icon_thumright.gif

Looks like you can remove the (in progress) now

Good job!
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass!
  • Options
    NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    Congrats!!
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup:
  • Options
    KillermacKillermac Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Indeed congrats on the pass.
    Killermac :)
    A+;Net+;XP,MCP, Security+, Win 7: 70-680