Last crunch info to make the final push?

jtdk985jtdk985 Banned Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
I've been bouncing back and forth, and im gonna go for the composite test at the end of the month. im finishing up the ICND2 material, and want to cover EVERYTHING all over again over the next few weeks. I have unlimited time to study, and wondering if anyone can recommend any materials to do a power study for the final push. Nothing that goes into so much detail that it becomes useless, but stuff that just hits on the main points.

I have CBT nuggets, chris bryants ultimate ccna, odoms books

thanks for the help :)

Comments

• okplayaokplaya Member Posts: 199
    Get some practice on gear or a simulator. Learn to configure everything covered.
  • jtdk985jtdk985 Banned Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i thought i found some good labs, but having a hard time finding some. i have packet tracer, and can borrow boson netsim from a friend if needed.. but he didnt say the best of things about the bosom netsim. it just holds your hand through the whole thing he said.

if someone can link me to a really good gns3 lab that explains fully how to set it up, i have access (legally :p) to all IOS images for the purpose of study. so ill get into that if needed
  • jtdk985jtdk985 Banned Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    im also looking for some really good flash cards that i can stick around my house.. i know cisco has some official ones, tons of people have them, just wondering if anyone has any good experience with them?
  • Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Gns3 is really easy to set up and the tutorials provided on the gns 3 website are all you should need. If you want some labs for it then go to gns3vault.

If you've spent all that time book studying then I would suggest that the bulk of your remaining time should be used for lab study and perfecting your subnetting skills. Throw in some practise tests to keep the theory alive. Also if you want some decent pre-made revision aides, then get the '**** sheets' (hate that name) from packetlife.net

Good luck with the rest of your studies and your exam.
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]