Options

Next Week CWNA try #3

avaxaavaxa Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have had classes at TechSkills, and I took the test 2 times first 67% and Secont 69%. If anyone has any ideas to help me over th hill.... I would be very thankfull.
William Jackson
A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, CWNA, CCNA, MCP

Comments

• Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    avaxa wrote:
    I have had classes at TechSkills, and I took the test 2 times first 67% and Secont 69%. If anyone has any ideas to help me over th hill.... I would be very thankfull.

Just out of curiosity...which techskills did you go to? I would also ask your mentor to get you access to the practice questions through Planet 3 wireless...I would also try some of the Boson practice exams.
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    avaxaavaxa Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Denver, he could not get a vaulture for Plant3, I didn
    t ask about Boson.
    William Jackson
    A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, CWNA, CCNA, MCP
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    avaxa wrote:
    Denver, he could not get a vaulture for Plant3, I didn
    t ask about Boson.

Hmm..I know the lead mentor in Dallas, has bought them a couple of times. Even if they do not buy them, it would be worth it, if you could pick them up. Hope this helps....You at least have TPA don't you?
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    I've looked at the (older) Boson CWNA exams and they don't look anything like the questions on the CWNA exam in either syle or substance. They are much easier in comparison and seem to be designed as flashcards used to teach 802.11 concepts rather than as an emulation of the actual CWNA exam.

Did you try the CWNA practice exams at www.cwne.com? I used those and they were very accurate in the type of material covered.