Options

70-642 Exam Labs

foxhenryfoxhenry Banned Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys, can anyone spread someword of advice...in the exam is the /? available for help? let'say like net/?.. because it's quite hard to remember all the syntax.. like in cisco world sh ? is there to help you during the labsim and will give you all the available commands..

haven't take any exam from MS..so the /? available on lab simulation? thanks in advance.. :)

Comments

• Options
    spd3432spd3432 Member Posts: 224
    If you are asking whether any inline help is available during any simulations while taking a Microsoft certification exam, the answer is no. It is presumed that you know the material so don't need any help. I never attempted to access any inline help when I took my CCNA exam because I assumed it wouldn't be available after having sat a number of Microsoft exams.

Sean
    ----CCNP goal----
    Route [ ] Studying
    Switch [ ] Next
    Tshoot [ ] Eventually
  • Options
    inline help for cisco exam is available, i have used it all of my cisco exams and it works great... so for MS exam inline help is not available, waah..then it will be tough..sometimes i just remember the main command..line for example the net.exe command..it has a lot of parameters that need to remember...
    but anyway, just need to practice and all those will just stick to the memory.. Thanks.
  • Options
    spd3432 wrote: »
    If you are asking whether any inline help is available during any simulations while taking a Microsoft certification exam, the answer is no. It is presumed that you know the material so don't need any help. I never attempted to access any inline help when I took my CCNA exam because I assumed it wouldn't be available after having sat a number of Microsoft exams.

Sean
    hi spd3432, just out of curiosity forgive my ignorance. So the simulations for MS exams, is just like the scenario of cisco exams. in which you'll be given a problem and from there you have to type the commands to solve the scenario? is it like this for MS exam or how does MS do their simulation. Thank you.
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The MCITP: Server 2008 exams have no sims on them. All questions are multiple choice questions with one/2/3 correct answers. The 70-646 and 70-647 haev scenario type questions in which they present you with a company's infrastructure and ask you to plan and design a solution for them.

However some of the MCSE exams do have simulations in which you need to click at an appropriate location on the exhibit or you need to type the answer. There is no help function available. Hope this answers your questions.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    Essendon wrote: »
    The MCITP: Server 2008 exams have no sims on them. All questions are multiple choice questions with one/2/3 correct answers. The 70-646 and 70-647 haev scenario type questions in which they present you with a company's infrastructure and ask you to plan and design a solution for them.

However some of the MCSE exams do have simulations in which you need to click at an appropriate location on the exhibit or you need to type the answer. There is no help function available. Hope this answers your questions.

thank you.. :D