Passed Security + 5/20

N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
It was harder than I expected to be honest. I barely squeaked by with a 789. I probably ended up guessing on 20-30% of the answers.

Feels good to get this one out of the way.

I read Darrill's book almost to completion and read about 75 pages into the Sybex book.

Network + helped out on this one IMO

icon_cheers.gif

Comments

  • JinuyrJinuyr CISSP, SSCP, Security+, Network+ https://www.linkedin.com/in/francis-nunziata-4a95b624/Member Posts: 251 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! What sort of questions did you get that were challenging? Mine was full of Organizational Security questions.
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Jinuyr wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass! What sort of questions did you get that were challenging? Mine was full of Organizational Security questions.

    Access Control would be my best educated guess. I felt there was a ton of one, two, and three authentication questions.
  • derekderekderekderek Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mine was full of Organizational Security questions also. I memorized all the ports and different encryptions and only 1 port questions was asked and few encryption question.
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    derekderek wrote: »
    Mine was full of Organizational Security questions also. I memorized all the ports and different encryptions and only 1 port questions was asked and few encryption question.

    I had 2 port questions come up on mine. So I really didn't get that many either.
  • FrankThFrankTh Member Posts: 30 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations N2IT.
    A pass is a pass.
    I barely passed this ones also and used similar references.
    Indeed N+ was really helpful.
    Planning to study for more certs in the future?
    Studying for CEH and CWNA actually.

    Congrats and good success for the future

    FrankTH
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    FrankTh wrote: »
    Congratulations N2IT.
    A pass is a pass.
    I barely passed this ones also and used similar references.
    Indeed N+ was really helpful.
    Planning to study for more certs in the future?
    Studying for CEH and CWNA actually.

    Congrats and good success for the future

    FrankTH

    Frank thanks for the grats

    Good luck on C|EH and CWNA! My track is ITIL driven at the moment.
Sign In or Register to comment.