Failed w/a 788 640-801

DanhDanh Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
So bummed icon_cry.gif

I made some VERY stupid mistakes in this test.

1. I got lost and was 15 min late. Thank god the testing center was understanding ( I took the test out of town)

2. I ACCIDENTELY skipped over a sim question. I rushed and didnt read the directions. Didnt even get to attempt it, it was too late by the time I moved on to the next question. I didnt know you had to "start" the sim.

3. 3 times, I clicked NEXT on a blank answer!!!!! I was moving too fast and didnt ensure the check box was checked . I didnt realize I didnt check anything, until the screen was transitioning to the next question

I finished with 32minutes left. Since I was late getting there, I had to rush because I had to be back at work at 12. (which didnt work out anyway, because I got lost on I-95 and didnt get there until 2).

What a day. Dont be a moron like me, take your time on the test

ps: to top it all off, a blood vesel exploded in my eye this morning before the test. I woke up in the hotel with a bloody nose and looked in the mirror. Whole right eye was red. Must be the weather change

Comments

• PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Ouch. I guess you can safely put it down to being "One of those days!" I would say that you probably have a pretty good chance of passing the next time around, if you make sure things don't go wrong (like missing questions). Missing a sim will take out a pretty good chunck of points, and if you got a 788 after missing one, and 3 other questions, I think you will do all right on the next shot. Consider it a learning experience. :) At least you know where the test center is. (The last exam I took I showed up at the test center, only to find out it had moved. I hadn't checked carefully enough. I did find it, 15 minutes late.)

Cheers,

Peter
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • DanhDanh Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks. Yea, I'm rescheduling for Friday in my home town. I think trying to take this test during a business trip was just a bad idea from the start. I was hoping to fly back knowing I was a CCNA LOL. Ah well.

back to the lab again til then
  • sunny_evandersunny_evander Member Posts: 126
    Danh wrote:
    So bummed icon_cry.gif

I made some VERY stupid mistakes in this test.

1. I got lost and was 15 min late. Thank god the testing center was understanding ( I took the test out of town)

2. I ACCIDENTELY skipped over a sim question. I rushed and didnt read the directions. Didnt even get to attempt it, it was too late by the time I moved on to the next question. I didnt know you had to "start" the sim.

3. 3 times, I clicked NEXT on a blank answer!!!!! I was moving too fast and didnt ensure the check box was checked . I didnt realize I didnt check anything, until the screen was transitioning to the next question

I finished with 32minutes left. Since I was late getting there, I had to rush because I had to be back at work at 12. (which didnt work out anyway, because I got lost on I-95 and didnt get there until 2).

What a day. Dont be a moron like me, take your time on the test

ps: to top it all off, a blood vesel exploded in my eye this morning before the test. I woke up in the hotel with a bloody nose and looked in the mirror. Whole right eye was red. Must be the weather change

I feel so sorry for u .... U had a real bad day... icon_sad.gif surely u will pass the test next time if u arrive on time and good health :) Have a great day.... GOD BLESS
    :santa:
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Danh wrote:
    I think trying to take this test during a business trip was just a bad idea from the start. I was hoping to fly back knowing I was a CCNA LOL.

That is pretty tough. A business trip you say and then taking the exam while your out there, wow that takes alot of iniative to try to pull that one off.

Good luck on your test next time!
    Thanks guys. I'm studying my %%% off right now. I will hopefully get the cert next week!
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    Good luck for next week Im sure you will get it this time ;)
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
    Got a 907 today !!!!
    :D
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Thanks! and thanks to this great resource of a site.

I wonder if 907 means I passed the sims? I wasnt sure if I passed them or not.... At least I didnt skip over one this time lol
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congratulations
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    woo...what a bumpy road you have ...but anyway...you passed...congrats :D
  • desikandesikan Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats for the success.
    If you can tell briefly, what sims did you get?