Options

CWNA study guide version 3 - Any reviews?

certccnacertccna Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

Has anyone purchased and read the version 3 of the CWNA study guide that's out recently.

Does anyone have any reviews on it?. Is it good?. what's the differnece between v2 and v3?.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SturmbahnSturmbahn Member Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you're using version 2, just stop and buy version 3. The new book contains much more than spelling and grammer corrections. Antenna lobes are covered, more detail is given (or better expressed) in certain areas. Just skimming through it after it finally arrived showed me that it maps to the exam more thoroughly than version 2. Too bad I already took the exam 2 weeks prior for a measly score of 89%; with the new book I'm sure I would have gotten a 98% (2 questions I knew, but stupidly rushed through and missed).
  • Options
    BigO1120BigO1120 Member Posts: 110
    Sturmbahn wrote:
    If you're using version 2, just stop and buy version 3. The new book contains much more than spelling and grammer corrections. Antenna lobes are covered, more detail is given (or better expressed) in certain areas... with the new book I'm sure I would have gotten a 98% (2 questions I knew, but stupidly rushed through and missed).

So what your saying is that v2 of the Study Guide is no good?
    A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    I think that v2 is good, but v3 is better. I'm not sure if the current CWNA exam contains information that is not found in v2, but the next time the exam is revised it is likely to.