Options

Testout 70-640

just got this from testout, i sure hope these videos have a different instructor:

On Tuesday, May 31, LabSim 70-640 Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory updates will be released. The course will update automatically on May 31.
Updates to LabSim 70-640 include:Now accessible through most Internet browsers on a PC or Mac
Addresses the updated Microsoft objectives for the 70-640 exam, including topics such as: Active Directory Recycle Bin, offline domain join, PowerShell cmdlets, service accounts, RODC security, and advanced auditing features
Includes new videos, demos, text, simulations, and quizzes that teach the concepts and tasks necessary to successfully configure Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory and to successfully pass the 70-640 exam.
For a complete list of the updates to the 70-640 course, go to
www.TestOut.com/products/mcitp/70-640-Update.htm.
Should you have any questions regarding the updates to LabSim 70-640, please contact your TestOut sales representative at 800-877-4889 or via chat on the TestOut website at www.TestOut.com.

Comments

• Options
    Lord NikonLord Nikon Member Posts: 115
    alokin123 wrote: »
    just got this from testout, i sure hope these videos have a different instructor:

On Tuesday, May 31, LabSim 70-640 Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory updates will be released. The course will update automatically on May 31.
    Updates to LabSim 70-640 include:Now accessible through most Internet browsers on a PC or Mac
    Addresses the updated Microsoft objectives for the 70-640 exam, including topics such as: Active Directory Recycle Bin, offline domain join, PowerShell cmdlets, service accounts, RODC security, and advanced auditing features
    Includes new videos, demos, text, simulations, and quizzes that teach the concepts and tasks necessary to successfully configure Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory and to successfully pass the 70-640 exam.
    For a complete list of the updates to the 70-640 course, go to
    www.TestOut.com/products/mcitp/70-640-Update.htm.
    Should you have any questions regarding the updates to LabSim 70-640, please contact your TestOut sales representative at 800-877-4889 or via chat on the TestOut website at www.TestOut.com.

Let's also hope there is more practice senarios, I got the 680 and it was all videos and a bunch of quizzies, like one or two hands on.
    "This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch; the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, ****, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop me, but you can't stop us all.."