Options

Retrieving 70-270 score?

ivlattivlatt Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

Some time ago (2 years ish), I passed the Microsoft 70-270 exam.

I'm currently on summer break from Uni and was looking at taking some more exams.

I seem to have lost the copy of my score I was given when I came out of the 70-270 exam. I also don't remember MS sending me anything through post, although I do remember recieving some e-mails.

How do I go about obtaining a copy of my score? Or what would I produce in an interview should an interviewer want to see my certification?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    ivlatt wrote:
    Or what would I produce in an interview should an interviewer want to see my certification?
    How about the certificate? icon_surprised.gif Interviewers don't care about the score anyway, a pass is a pass.
  • Options
    Where would I get a copy from?
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I don't think you can get a copy of your score report. Maybe try contacting Prometric if you really want it?

But as Johan said, the score means nothing. It doesn't matter if you scored 1000 or 700 as long as it says "Congratulations." You can print the certificate for free or order the official thing from Microsoft for $10 by going to mcp.microsoft.com and logging in.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    Awesome, thanks

Will be ordering one tomorrow :)