Passed ICND1!

Timber WolfTimber Wolf Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
Finally took and passed ICND1 with a 950.

Used Tod Lammele's book, Cisco Press book, Cisco netacad courses, and of course techexams for my studies.

just wanna say thanks to everyone on techexams for the great amount of information and help.
WGU BS IT - Security
Need to complete: CSV1 BOV1 RIT1 BNC1 KET1 TPV1 MGC1 CJV1 KFT1 CNV1 SBT1 RGT1
Completed: CUV1 CTV1
Transferred: CVV1 DJV1 IWT1 IWC1 BVC1 QLT1 DHV1 HHT1 GAC1 DFV1 INT1 INC1 CPV1 AXV1 QBT1 LUT1 LAE1 CLC1 BBC1 AGC1 WFV1 CQV1 COV1

Comments

• jwashington1981jwashington1981 Member Posts: 137
  • ccnxjrccnxjr Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    Any doubts when you went in? or were you confident in the material ?
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Finally took and passed ICND1 with a 950.

Used Tod Lammele's book, Cisco Press book, Cisco netacad courses, and of course techexams for my studies.

just wanna say thanks to everyone on techexams for the great amount of information and help.

*howls* to you!

Congrats Timber Wolf!

Sounds like you SPANKED that exam!
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Congrats on the pass
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • fslima0fslima0 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. I also got the same score on my ICND1 exam. Felt pretty confident about answering the multiple-choice questions, since I've really mastered the basics. I thought ICND2 was harder than ICND1, so good luck.
    Current Goals: CCNP and RHCSA
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Timber WolfTimber Wolf Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I felt pretty confident in the material going in and the only doubts where the pre exam jitters but once the questions started i felt confident with the answers and the jitters went away.
    WGU BS IT - Security
    Transferred: CVV1 DJV1 IWT1 IWC1 BVC1 QLT1 DHV1 HHT1 GAC1 DFV1 INT1 INC1 CPV1 AXV1 QBT1 LUT1 LAE1 CLC1 BBC1 AGC1 WFV1 CQV1 COV1
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    passed ICND1
    Congratulations on the Pass icon_cheers.gif and CCENT!! icon_cheers.gif

Is the ICND2 exam in your future?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • CbrandonBCbrandonB Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

How long did you study for the ICND1? When are you planning on taking the ICND2?

Brandon
  • MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
  • Timber WolfTimber Wolf Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well i ended up studying two years on and off. I started studying before i enrolled in college, however when i did enroll i discovered that my degree has us take the cisco netacad classes so i just waited til i was done with those before taking the exam. I just wish i had know that we got a free voucher once completed so i didn't schedule ahead of time and spend 125 when i could have gotten it for free.

There will be either icnd2 or the composite in my future and probably many more cisco exams since im pretty much in love with cisco. But up next is the sec+ since i have to do it for the National Guard.
    WGU BS IT - Security
  • CertGrabberCertGrabber Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Since you blew the exam out of the water, the ICND2 should be no problem for you.. Just use the same study techniques and you'll nail it
    Studying CCNP Route

Currently compiling my own home lab. I never knew scouring ebay for routers, switches, and modules could be so much fun!
  • THA_DOCTHA_DOC Member Posts: 99 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass
    An Open Mind, Working to Get IT!:cheers:

DOC
  • ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    Congratulations on the pass. Good luck on the ICND2.