Options

Exam Cram CCENT Has ACL coverage

mark076hmark076h Member Posts: 154
I am looking over the Exam Cram CCENT book and I really like the practice tests. They however do ask questions about ACL's that are not covered in either the Cisco or Sybex book. Why did they include them in the Exam Cram book?

Comments

• Options
    ccnxjrccnxjr Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't believe that ACL's are a part of the CCENT/ICND 1 (640-822) curriculum.
    It is definitely a part of the CCNA (640-802) and ICND2 (640-816) curriculum though.

Maybe they chucked it in there so you won't be in complete shock and awe when you do start working with them?
  • Options
    ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ya i check out i have ebook

no access list on icnd1

also no nat command line method
    only sdm method for nat

640-822 ICND1 - IT Certification and Career Paths - Cisco Systems
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    It wouldn't hurt to go over ACL's anyways. It'll just be easier to study for the ICND2.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    It wouldn't hurt to go over ACL's anyways. It'll just be easier to study for the ICND2.
    ya its good but not required at this moment

acl will messed with him if studying at this time because he is giving ccent

after ccent u can study

acl is only thing where lot of people messed up(do at icnd2)

doing acl at this time i dont think it is required

concentrating on ccent is importanticon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    ccnaomkar wrote: »
    ya its good but not required at this moment

acl will messed with him if studying at this time because he is giving ccent

after ccent u can study

acl is only thing where lot of people messed up(do at icnd2)

doing acl at this time i dont think it is required

concentrating on ccent is importanticon_thumright.gif

How can ACL mess with mark076h if its not on the test. Sometimes its good to go beyond whats required.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    mark076hmark076h Member Posts: 154
    How can ACL mess with mark076h if its not on the test. Sometimes its good to go beyond whats required.

I am in the process of making flashcards and gearing up to take the exam. Why study stuff that is not on the exam and will be covered on ICND2?
  • Options
    mark076h wrote: »
    I am in the process of making flashcards and gearing up to take the exam. Why study stuff that is not on the exam and will be covered on ICND2?

I answered your question when you quoted me.
    Booya!!
  • Options
    let stop hereicon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

best luck for ur exam