Options

Any use for an Adtran TSU ACE Gen 2 in a CCNA lab?

CbrandonBCbrandonB Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I purchased a 2621 the other day and it came with an Adtran TSU ACE Gen 2. Forgive my n00bness, but I'm not really sure what it is. I know it connected to the router via serial (which is nice because I got the 2621 for $21 and it came with a WIC-2T ;) ), but I'm wondering if it would be of any value in my lab (T1 sim, maybe? Could also do that with a T1 crossover cable, I suppose) or if I should just try to get $10 or $20 back out of it.

Thanks!

Brandon

Comments

• Options
    Ron BrandtRon Brandt Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CbrandonB wrote: »
    Hi all,

I purchased a 2621 the other day and it came with an Adtran TSU ACE Gen 2. Forgive my n00bness, but I'm not really sure what it is. I know it connected to the router via serial (which is nice because I got the 2621 for $21 and it came with a WIC-2T ;) ), but I'm wondering if it would be of any value in my lab (T1 sim, maybe? Could also do that with a T1 crossover cable, I suppose) or if I should just try to get $10 or $20 back out of it.

Thanks!

Brandon

Thats a heck of a deal and I'll give you $25 for the Adtran !

Ron
  • Options
    CbrandonBCbrandonB Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    lol... I'll do that, Ron. :)

I've been trying to reply to your PM, but I think I have to have X number of posts before I can use PMs?

At the same time, I'm not 100% sure it works. I feel fairly confident it works, but the guy I bought it from said that the router and Adtran were taken out of service just about 6 months ago, but he couldn't get anything to come up on the LCD screen of the Adtran. I haven't plugged it in yet, though to see whats up. I'm out of town for the weekend, but I'll check it when I get back.

Brandon