Options

My little puppy

Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
Well..for something not related to technology....

Now that my schedule has changed again, I have been able to get my little buddy back from my brother. I picked him back up on Saturday and I am very happy to have him back, eating me out of house and home...haha...

He is a blue brindel Cane Corso Mastiff.......Just to give you an idea of his size, I am 6'-6'1" about 280.....

Just thought I would share the picture I took last night..

http://www.geocities.com/phreefaln

Do any of you own mastiffs ?
Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA

Comments

• Options
    BigO1120BigO1120 Member Posts: 110
    NOW THAT IS A BIG A$$ DOG!!! icon_eek.gif

Congrats on getting your dog back! How do you get a dog THAT BIG!?!?!?
    A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    That's one huge dog. Reminds me of the Tinder box story. I bet that dog can kick ass real bad. Cool.
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    haha..LOTS of food....He is actually quite solid. If you bump into him, it is like hitting a wall....He is great when I get into a wrestling mood. You actually have to try, or he might take you. haha
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Thats a cool dog.
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    OMFG!!!

THE BEAST!!!!!

Run and save yourselves!!!!
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    HUGE!!!That is a monster!!! Wrestling dogs is always fun! Then some beer for both... drunken_smilie.gif
    i remain, he who remains to be....