Options

Finally Something Done About For-Profit Schools

2»

Comments

• Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Just wondering, did you even finish school yet? If not, then how far did you go and where are you now? I had to ask because your screenname said you're a student icon_lol.gif

I graduated December 2010…I really need to change my user name.
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • Options
    instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745

Actually, always being open to learn new things is a very valuable trait to have in IT!
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • Options
    hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□

Lol. Like Instant000 suggested, you can always become a doctor of philosophy in networking! icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    My technical diploma cost me $13k. I also had to deploy 2 months before graduating. When I was promised that my status and student loan would essentially be frozen while I was gone, turns out that wasn't the case. My credit was dinged for that and I had an unhappy return and time finishing the course. (I had been given some CompTIA vouchers that expired while I was deployed as well.)

The only good thing that came out of it, was my first job. My boss said he opened the phonebook, called the school and they gave him my information. Oh yeah, I fell into the "job placement" BS as well. They didn't do anything.

Poo........
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???