70-680..PASSED the Beast!

Lord NikonLord Nikon Member Posts: 115
Took my retest today, and passed the test! Got a 780. Now I can calm down and relax
"This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch; the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, ****, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop me, but you can't stop us all.."

Comments

• TechZillaTechZilla Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! What did you use to study?
  • simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
  • Lord NikonLord Nikon Member Posts: 115
    Thank you everyone. I used 3 different books, and Labsim/Testout for labs and used the dvd of questions that came with the books to test my knowledge.
    "This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch; the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, ****, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop me, but you can't stop us all.."

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Excellent1Excellent1 Member Posts: 462 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations! I know how it feels to drop one, I just whiffed on the 686, will retake tomorrow. Enjoy that feeling of accomplishment--you earned it. :)
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass!
    Excellent1 wrote: »
    Congratulations! I know how it feels to drop one, I just whiffed on the 686, will retake tomorrow. Enjoy that feeling of accomplishment--you earned it. :)

Thanks, it feels good especially after missing the first one by only 30 something points... Good luck to you tomorrow good sir!

• pzeropzero Member Posts: 192
    Congrats on the pass!
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on the pass, what's next after your relaxation-time?

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Jander1023Jander1023 Member Posts: 160
    Congrats on the pass!
    Slowhand wrote: »
    Congratulations on the pass, what's next after your relaxation-time?

Thanks!

Figured I would take a week, and then dive into 686 while its still fresh in my head.

• XantchaXantcha Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. icon_thumright.gif
  • PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
    Lord Nikon wrote: »
    Thanks!

Figured I would take a week, and then dive into 686 while its still fresh in my head.

I did the same. Only studied for 3 weeks before I sat the 686 after sitting the 680. Prob could have spent a little more time on it, but nailed it anyway.

Good luck getting the MCITP
    pzero wrote: »
    I did the same. Only studied for 3 weeks before I sat the 686 after sitting the 680. Prob could have spent a little more time on it, but nailed it anyway.

Good luck getting the MCITP

Cool. Which book did you use for the 686?

I used the following:
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63