Options

Passed my 701 this morning!

tonyabrhmtonyabrhm Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
As the title says! I passed the first exam. Scored a 751/900 - was expecting higher but cannot complain! How did everyone find the 702? I was close to taking it straight after but decided against it.

Thanks

Tony

Comments

• Options
    gbuc40gbuc40 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Although similar, I found the 702 much more difficult than the 701. I would definitely consider studying a bit more. I did upper 800s in the 701 and scored upper 700s in 702. I don't know if that is how everyone else feels, but that was my experience. Perhaps since I took mine back to back, that could have affected my focus.
  • Options
    tonyabrhmtonyabrhm Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cheers for the info mate! Any other info is greatly welcomed.

Thanks
  • Options
    biker_dudebiker_dude Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    702 is more difficult. Brush up on your troubleshooting and you should do ok.
  • Options
    dparreno94dparreno94 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    tonyabrhm wrote: »
    As the title says! I passed the first exam. Scored a 751/900 - was expecting higher but cannot complain! How did everyone find the 702? I was close to taking it straight after but decided against it.

Thanks

Tony
    how was the essentials exam.?i feel like im ready but i dont know at times.I read the sybex and mike meyers book and when i took some practice exams or comptia sample questions i feel all lost.can you tell me in your words how your experiance was taking the essentials please thanx
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    joehalford01joehalford01 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! 702 was harder but you can do it.