Options

MN- Residents-Great networking event this Thursday, June 9

NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
Great networking event this Thursday, June 9, followed by a FREE comedy show! RSVP now!

I found this on my linked in and thought I would share it with other fellow Minnesota TE members.

There is no better place to make serious connections than a comedy club...

No Joke Networking at Joke Joint Comedy Club is a Business and Social Networking event for Professionals in the Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN Twin Cities Metro Area. This event is and open event and all are welcome, specifically those who wants to have fun and meet new people. Everybody in business and everybody who has ever been to a business! Fun! Free! Professional!

All networkers are invited to stay for FREE admission ($10) value to the comedy show starting at 8pm featuring:
Spencer Dobson (http://bit.ly/juT4xi)
Wendy Maybury (YouTube - ‪Wendy Maybury at Acme Comedy Company, Minneapolis, MN‬‏)

Attendees are encouraged to invite a guest or bring someone new to networking.

NOTE: The number who RSVP does not represent the actual number attending. The number who attend is typically a lot greater than the number who RSVP. Though we do appreciate those who RSVP.

RSVPs are accepted on:
Eventbrite: No Joke Networking at Joke Joint Comedy Club - Eventbrite
Facebook: No Joke Networking at Joke Joint Comedy Club | Facebook
LinkedIn: Sign In | LinkedIn
Meetup: "No Joke Networking" at Joke Joint Comedy Club - C.H.A.D. Networking -- Twin Cities (Saint Paul, MN) - Meetup
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
American inventor