Options

Verizon Business anyone???

MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
Anyone here work for, have a contract with, or had a contract with Verizon Business? For MPLS Service...

Just wondering how your account team is treating you. Seems like we go through account reps like a baby goes through pampers. Just when we have tenderized the staff enough to get what we want when we want it, they fire people and assign us new people. You would think with a 1.5 million dollar contract, they would want to please us.

Is this just me/us?

Comments

• Options
    SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    I just had a rep change...and it was the first in the 3 years I've been here. I am actually in the process of dumping US Cellular and getting my field staff iPhones. Not only is there a cost savings, but the data is faster and VZW gets new phones faster. As for the new rep, with only a few chats he has been great. Maybe it's a government sector thing. ;)

Hewlett Packard though...they change reps on me all the time. I just went through the pain of ordering a new model laptop from them. Some goof o n the PO and I have random people from various departments in HP emailing me about the error. Just as annoying as I remember. That's what I get from not ordering through my primary vendor (CDW-G) and letting him deal with HP and the government contract.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???