70-646 next week - Advice welcome!

Hi all,

I'm studying hard and planning on taking the 646 exam next week. Any advice from recent test takers is welcome and appreciated.

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    What sources did you use to study? Given the exams you have passed I wouldn't worry too much about it. I have a voucher that will expire on 6/30 and am also thinking about taking 70-646.
  • Jander1023Jander1023 Member Posts: 160
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    What sources did you use to study? Given the exams you have passed I wouldn't worry too much about it. I have a voucher that will expire on 6/30 and am also thinking about taking 70-646.

MS Press book. Reading it for the 3rd time and taking notes at the same time. I've done all the exercises in my virtual lab.

I read a few of the chapters from the 643 book to better understand IIS and Web Server.

R2 book from MS Press. Plan on reading this again and taking notes.

Going to use MeasureUp and Self Test Software test questions next week prior to taking exam. I do that for all my exams. I like practice questions because the simulate the test environment, plus I can review the answers. Both sites provide good explanations for the questions.