Just got contract extended to september :)

ArmymanisArmymanis Member Posts: 304
I just got my contract as a Desktop 1 Technician extended until September, so when this is done I will have 5 solid months of IT experience. :) Plus I have been promoted from being into the store room to being on the lay down team and actually installing PC's on desks and cable managing them. Learning Hella cable managing skills :D

After this I plan on finishing my AA, and doing my bachelors while working for this company during the summer like they said I could. Man life is going great! I am on the right track :D

Comments

• nimrod.sixty9nimrod.sixty9 Banned Posts: 125 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! This may actually get you into a HelpDesk role. AA and an A+ on top of it; I would have to say so.
  • DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You are on the right track, keep on it. Continue to get as much experience as possible and do your best to be the best. Every bit of experience helps starting out and even a little experience can go a long way.

Congrats!
  • CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! This may actually get you into a HelpDesk role. AA and an A+ on top of it; I would have to say so.
    The associates and A+ got me at the help desk i am at now. I love this job too! I am still very new, today was my 5th day.
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
  • nimrod.sixty9nimrod.sixty9 Banned Posts: 125 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CodeBlox wrote: »
    The associates and A+ got me at the help desk i am at now. I love this job too! I am still very new, today was my 5th day.

Code, I'd hire you on your enthusiasm alone :D
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Armymanis wrote: »
    I am on the right track
    Sounds like it -- Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • higherhohigherho Member Posts: 882
    Code, I'd hire you on your enthusiasm alone :D

enthusiasm goes a loooong way. Promotions, raises, etc. Shows the employer that they got a great employee on their hands and that they love their job.