Options

JNCIP (Security) Leading to JNCIE (Security) Study Group

skydreamerskydreamer Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Folks

I'm looking to have friends on board who would like to prepare or already preparing for JNCIP (Security) JN0-632 Exam and also interested to appear for Lab Exam JNCIE (Security) JPR-932 in this year.

I'm preparing for JNCIP (Security) Exam and hopefully will appear in written exam soon and planning to start JNCIE (Sec) preparing right after JNCIP(Sec) certification. icon_cool.gif

Anyone else have same plans ? add me on skype : afan.baloch
If some one already passed JNCIP (Sec) exam and pursing for JNCIE Security, please add.

Thank icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    hasan1507hasan1507 Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Afan I am with you man ;)
    Thanks & Regards,

Hasan Rauf
  • Options
    cosjordycosjordy Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hello,
    i m with you in your jncie quest...but first i have to pass jncia-sec...any ideas on what to read for the exam...a certification guide maybe...a found a study guide rather old (2003) for jncia-m certification...i think is good for starters...thank you in advance for your answer!
  • Options
    cosjordycosjordy Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hello,
    a found some material and especially the fast track program...thanks!
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Yip, the fast track is your best bet. It's got the right material and it's for free :D
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    tahirabmtahirabm Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi guys i am also in for the both JNCIP & JNCIE -SEC incase all of you have not passed both exams
  • Options
    soorajrpillaisoorajrpillai Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

pls add me in gmail. soorajrpillai.

i will be taking the JNCIP-SEC exam soon.in a week.already passed JNCIA,JNCIS-SEC
  • Options
    mfrafiquemfrafique Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like to join group as well.
  • Options
    soorajrpillaisoorajrpillai Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Friends,

It was a tough shot. Go thru the Nat,Policies,ipsec vpn,IPS,IPS attack objects well. understand the basics so well. U will get thru
  • Options
    Maki9389Maki9389 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Guys,

I just passed my JNCIP-Sec last week, wasn't too awful. I would like to continue on to my JNCIE-SEC so if we are getting a study group together count me in. Also hit me up if you need advice for the JNCIP.
  • Options
    zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats! have fun with the jncie-sec prep and let us know if you run into any problems.
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    nice, good job on the passes guys. The JNCIE-SEC is so close :D
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    soimasoima Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got JNCIE-SP . Now I am pursuit for JNCIE-SEC . Add my skype to join study group dttung2409